Here is a "snipit" of the Salem Days Pageant on August 9th at 8:00! Randy and Bob Lewis are this years hosts. The two girls are Miss Salem Brooke Christensen (right) and one of the attendants (Lizzie Bradley). Brooke is the daughter of my x-boss Kurt Christensen and Lizzie was our neighbor in Salem. Cute girls huh!!?? They have been practicing since June. I'll bet a lot of you didn't know that Randy was a "closet actor" did you, except Keri Minson...she's seen Randy's performances before up-close and personal!! (side joke)....
You will have to stop my music at the bottom of the page first so you can hear the music in this video.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
What a ham! I love it...can't wait to see it!
Okay this is going to be great grandpa Tank~ We can't wait!
I can't believe Lizzy Bradly is as old as she is. I remember when Pat had her. I really am getting older! I snagged your blog address off the comment you left on Nicole's blog. Randy looks like he is going to do a great job at the pagent! You all look great just wanted to drop a note and say hi. Take care, maybe we will see you at the pagent, I've thought about coming up for Salem Days, my mom always likes us to go with them. Keri Klug Cranmer
Oh, sweet! I can't wait to see you two.
Thanks for reminding me of that! i had totally forgotten that I had seen Randy in ALL his glory...
What a hottie! Makes me sweat, just thinking about it!
Salem days is not Salem days with out Randy Hall! I still laugh when I think of that year when he was the gay pirate.
Post a Comment