Well First of all...HaPPy BiRtHdAy RaNdY!!!! You are such a young stud! I miss ya! I can't believe you found me! I have missed you guys too! What a small world of blogging it is, huh! It looks like you are all doing well...I can't believe Kadee is Married! That's crazy! That's great though! Keep in touch...I sure miss talking to you! You always made me laugh! Now your blog makes me laugh! You and Randy crack me up! :)
Happy Birthday Randy! That picture is a crack up! haha!
JoAnna I like your idea about the class blog. I have almost all of my classmates emails, I have been collecting them for our reunion next year. I have the joy of putting that together, so maybe I will get with Brooke when I am in Blanding and we will make a class blog...Great idea...too much work..haha...can't wait to see you this weekend!
6 comments:
Well First of all...HaPPy BiRtHdAy RaNdY!!!! You are such a young stud! I miss ya! I can't believe you found me! I have missed you guys too! What a small world of blogging it is, huh! It looks like you are all doing well...I can't believe Kadee is Married! That's crazy! That's great though! Keep in touch...I sure miss talking to you! You always made me laugh! Now your blog makes me laugh! You and Randy crack me up! :)
Happy Birthday Randy!
I think I owe you a birthday kiss, after all these years.....
How could I ever forget mine???
Happy, Happy 49th!
Happy Birthday Randy! That picture is a crack up! haha!
JoAnna I like your idea about the class blog. I have almost all of my classmates emails, I have been collecting them for our reunion next year. I have the joy of putting that together, so maybe I will get with Brooke when I am in Blanding and we will make a class blog...Great idea...too much work..haha...can't wait to see you this weekend!
Happy Birthday!
Wow, Randy. You haven't changed one bit! Love the picture. Have a great birthday!
Happy Birthday Randy!
Post a Comment