.......So my sister Cathy comes up to stay a couple of days before flying out to California, and there she lays on the couch again, not feeling good. Well, I owe her a big "I'm sorry" for making fun of her, because she goes into the bathroom, I hear some moaning and groaning, and some "ooowwwies", then she brings me out these treasures....


Ain't blogging fun?!!! Cathy's kidney stones out in CYBERSPACE! She grows them like weeds!!
IF ANYONE WANT'S THEM FOR JEWLERY, WE'LL START THE BIDDING AT $1.00......

3 comments:
I love it! Many thanks to your sister for enduring so that we could have a good blogging laugh.
Ohmygosh. It makes me hurt just to look at them. I like the idea of jewelry, though. I'm sure there's an open market for it.
Ouch! So I just looked through your whole blog and wow things have changed since we hung out with the Hall clan! We haven't seen Gunner since he was weeks old. He is absolutely darling!! What a great accomplishment for Scott, he has come a long way. We will check back often!!
Post a Comment