I neglected my blog for a few weeks because I was busy with my family reunion that I was in charge of. We had a super good time. It was held up Santaquin Canyon at Tinney Flat. I love it up there. We pitch our tent down by the running stream, and it is soooo serene falling asleep to the sound of the running water! I love it. It was fun having my kids up there enjoying themselves as well. Here is a couple of pictures of us up the canyon.
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! Maybe I will get to go next year. You did a great job on the Hurst Blog too. My talented aunt Jo!
Gramma Jo! The family reunion blog looked great! I loved all the pics. I am just jealous blake got to go and not me! Just teasing! We love you!
Great pictures, Jo! Sounds like you had a great time. Congrats to the organizers and the worker bees! I have great admiration for anyone who can plan and carry out a successful reunion. We just got back from Sun Valley. I'll be posting some pictures soon.
Post a Comment