Scott graduated from Post today. That means he is a fully certified Peace Officer like his daddy. Here is a picture of him getting his certificate from his dad. We are proud of his accomplishments. On Monday, he starts Dog Training. He has been issued a dog by the department to start training. He's pretty excited about that. He is so much like his father, he can't sit still, always looking ahead for something MORE. That is good!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Joanna,
Hi, its Nicole Gagon Westover. I found your blog through Keri Klug. I can't believe how cute your grandkids are! All your kids look so good. I can't believe years ago when I used to babysit them. I was laughing about your post and breaking your leg. I remember that like it was yesterday. Well I just wanted to say hi. Tell Randy and your kids hi for me
Love-
Nicole
Ok so I am peeing in my pants. I love the post with Randy bouncing you on the tramp. Tell him that the mullet look is coming back. Reggie is starting to sport one. I'm so glad you have a blog. You guys crack me up. I have the coolest neighbors ever.
Ya know, you two may be old but you're still the coolest parents around!! I really miss being you're son and eating you're food,and teasing jade and Kara, and Katie, and Joey, harley, and Randall, Liz.... wow, I miss you guys and you're son, where the H is he? love ya guys hope all is well. Tell Cathy to quit popping out K stones.
Post a Comment