Saturday, March 28, 2009

Spring Fever

It was a beautiful day today, we all have spring fever and want to get outside. So that's what we did. We had to take it all in because tomorrow and the rest of the week it's back to winter! YUCK!

It's also time for Bryson to get here. We are trying to speed up the process just a little bit because she is ready......


She called and wanted me to bring Kya & Ryver over and she'd take them riding around the orchard on the riding lawnmower with the trailer on the back. Pretty redneck huh?? But it was bumpy and so off she went......


We took them to the farm and they saw the pigs, turkey's & horses......

And then we just hung out and enjoyed the sun!!!


My handsome son-in-laws who we love so much!
They're the best!


Now lets hope we get a baby here real soon! We are READY for this little dude. My prediction is April 1st!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuuuuute post momma!

I also predict April 1st-we will welcome the Joker to the family!

Mike and Tycie said...

I told her to just have SEX!!! It worked for me!!! I tried everything but that was the final clincher! My water broke the next morning!!!
I can remember those last few weeks to days! I feel her pain! Im really hopin its April 1st as well... How fun would it be to be born on "April fools day"... I want to see little bryson!!!

Randy & JoAnna said...

Yeah, we hear that works too, but she lost her plug yesterday morning, and it's advised against that because of infections??? It's pretty sad that we just can't be patient huh!

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Me Too! Okay little stinker come on, I am dying to meet you! Owen needs a buddy, Blake needs a truck companion and Kadee, well she just needs her sleep! Please leave that comfort Nest and come meet your family!

Randy & JoAnna said...

Thatta girl Sarah!

Jesse, Trista and Jaiden Wright said...

yeah, I liked the first book and third the most! the second one was boring through all the jacob stuff... but I peaked to see if Edward came back during the second and once I saw that he did I just read really fast and got back to the good stuff... the fourth one was good for the for part... but I hated Bella during all the middle part... and I hated reading Jacob's point of view... he is boring to me... all the wolf stuff... but then once it went back to Bella at the end then I loved it again! I wish it didn't take so long for the movies to come out! New Moon comes out 10 days after my due date so at least I dont have to worry about missing it because of labor! lol I should have plenty of healing time!

I hope Kadee goes soon! She looks like she's as big as I was with Jaiden... it was horrible... and yet i'm doing it again! April 1st would be a great birthday...

Elaine/Kent said...

Leave it to my daughter to mention the "S" word! I didn't teach her these things! I'm blushing! Looks like you had a fun day trying to get the little guy here anyway! Good luck and keep us posted! :o)