Saturday, March 14, 2009

Grandparents Day

Yesterday was Grandparents Day in Kindergarten for Kya! Randy and I had the privledge of going. Do you know what I found out??? That Kya was the SMARTEST and CUTEST in the whole class!!!
They sang songs for us, and then we got to do "centers" with them. It was really fun!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such good grandparents Kya & Ryver have... I love that you guys are so wonderful to them, and such a huge part of their lives. It's so very important to me that my kids have this kind of a relationship... makes my heart smile :)

Adrie said...

You guys are such awesome grandparents, Paizley's school didn't even do that kind of lame of them. It looks like you had a lot of fun!

Kim said...

Isn't that so sweet! Toby had a grandparents day too! Super cute idea I must say! And then of course what you expected was true...the cutest and smartest!!!

Christina said...

How fun! I am sure you are glad to have the kiddos closer again!

Elaine/Kent said...

How fun! You two are terrific grandparents, it does look like you had a ball! I'm sure Kya was very proud to show you off too.

Mike and Tycie said...

Ya'll are some GOOD-LOOKIN grandparents!!!! I can actually see alittle gray in Uncle Randy's hair... :)