Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Ouch.....

Jade had to have his blood drawn today...I just thought it was good blogging material! (Again, he doesn't get enough fame on my blog....) I think I see tears in his eyes!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw poor Judia.

Anonymous said...

is he flexing his muscle to impress that nurse?

Anonymous said...

lol.....

Brooke said...

ahh poor jade.
I am so sorry that I pretty much and really do suck.
What you have to do is tell Travis,
that...
MY FAMILY IS IMPORTANT TOO!
I want to see your cute grand babies,
I told my mom we should just stay with you guys when we come up for Eric's wedding. Is Kara going to be there?
We will come and stay or see you.
I am so proud of Kadee and Blake. I hope the Temple was a good experience for them.
love you Jo, you will never know how much I really do love you and Randy and always will. And I will always appreciate all the things you have done for me and all the great memories we have.
Brookie

Blake.Kadee.Bryson said...

FAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Look Jude, she had to wrap that band around your guns like 8 times!!! Just kidding your HUGE!!!