Monday, June 15, 2009

FAT LADY DOWN!!!.......

This morning I rolled my ankle and fell down and broke my nose! I knew it broke because I heard it POP! No doubt! I was out front getting the dog and next thing I knew I was on the ground. It broke where the nose meets the eye socket.....I called Kara and told her to come help me because I was babysitting Bryson, but really just needed someone to give me a hug and feel sorry for me. She convinced me that I needed to go to the ER to get it x-rayed in case it was displaced. Luckily the way it broke it didn't need to be put back into place.
I had to have a tetanus shot.....

3 comments:

Christina said...

Owie! I had to come to your blog to see what happened after seeing the pictures on FB. I am sorry, that looks like it hurts. Get better soon!

Mike and Tycie said...

You Hall's ... Cant you stay out of danger? You are in my prayers! I pray you have a swift recovery so you can go on sticking your nose up in the air at everyone you love!!!! You still look as beautiful as ever!!!

Adrie said...

That is so sad, I hope you get better soon!