Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Braces Are FINALLY Off!!!

After more than 2 1/2 years Jade finally got his braces off.

I haven't seen Jade smile this big in over 2 years!! Isn't he handsome?? This is the first time that I have seen a strong resembelance to Scott!! What do you think??

THANKS KARA FOR TAKING THE PICTURES FOR ME! I SENT HER ON SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT SINCE I HAD TO WORK!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jude is going to KILL you for posting that pic with the plastic in his mouth!!!

and you're welcome!

Randy & JoAnna said...

Hey if Scott will let me post his butt from getting bit by a dog, then Jade shouldn't care if there's a piece of plastic in his mouth stretching it from here to Alsaska!!!

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

I personally love the one with the plastic in his mouth. ;) What's a mom and sister for..? That last picture totally makes up for it! He looks great! What a cutie!

Gayle said...

They look wonderful. BUT I am going to have to hurt someone for being right in front of my office and not stopping in. What the heck !

Adrie said...

That was the best feeling in the world to me. He is a handsome guy!

Jesse, Trista and Jaiden Wright said...

Congrats to Jade! I remember when I got mine off! It was a good day! I was so scared my teeth were going to go back to the way they were that I wore my retainer "too much" and my orthodontist actually took it away because he didn't trust me to take it home... they took them off in 10th grade and I still have nightmares that I have a gap again! lol... its pathetic I know, but I hated that thing!