Wow! I really went thru a dry spell on the blogging! Everyday I wondered what I could blog about. Then it dawned on me that I didn't even post our latest family picture. We took these on Mothers Day.
Those arm wrestle movies are the best! I think I will watch them every night before I go to bed. They really put me in a good mood. Tell Jade I'm coming over for a turn.
5 comments:
HOLY COW!!! it's about time!
Can't wait to see you at the reunion in a couple weeks!!
Love the pictures! Such a beautiful, photogenic family!
Those arm wrestle movies are the best! I think I will watch them every night before I go to bed. They really put me in a good mood. Tell Jade I'm coming over for a turn.
You did go through a dry spell. I stopped checking because there was nothing for so long. I love the fam pictures. Kara did a great job as usual!
You have the cutest family! I miss them tremendously!!!
Post a Comment