I commented on Kara's page on this pic but forgot to look at your page. That is an absolutely adorable pic of you and the little ones! They are so precious!
This is to cutest picture that I have ever seen!!! What a proud Gumma!!! I dont know the last 3 of your grandbabies but I cant wait to meet them!!! I sure to miss Kya and Ryb's!!!! I miss you too... MUCHO!!!
6 comments:
G'ma Jo,
That's just precious!!! What an adorable bunch of grandkids!
What a cute picture!
That is a great picture! You do have some cute grandkids!
I commented on Kara's page on this pic but forgot to look at your page. That is an absolutely adorable pic of you and the little ones! They are so precious!
This is to cutest picture that I have ever seen!!! What a proud Gumma!!! I dont know the last 3 of your grandbabies but I cant wait to meet them!!! I sure to miss Kya and Ryb's!!!! I miss you too... MUCHO!!!
I still cant believe this is 4 different pictures put together... Kara amazes me, she is sooooo good at what she does!!! :)
Post a Comment