FINALLY!!! Bryson David Ellsworth made his grand entrance at 3:47 p.m today April 10th weighing in at 6 lbs. 14 oz. and 20" long.
Blake is ONE PROUD DADDY!



We got Kadee to the hospital at 7 this morning after her being up since 1 a.m. with HORRIBLE pains, but didn't go to the hospital for fear of being sent home once again. They didn't have to induce her, her contractions were one on top of another. Luckily for us, Dr. Nance was there, checked her and said those magic words..."Let's admit her"!
She had a fairly easy time, except she did vomit alot during her labor, and one good "out" right after giving birth. This was the 3rd grandbaby that I got to see brought into this world, and each time it was a very BEAUTIFUL event I will always cherish. I'm so proud of my girls!
Blake is ONE PROUD DADDY!
CHECK OUT KARA'S BLOG FOR MORE PICTURES!
SHE HAS THE GOOD CAMERA!!!


4 comments:
i'm happy i was there!
yeah Its ALWAYS great to have your mom there when you're in massive pain! since my mom was the one to always "make it better" when I was growing up, it was great to have her comfort me when I had Jaiden! dont think I could have another baby without her! He sure is cute! I'm glad it sounds like it wasn't too horrible! I cant believe he was so little!
how do I follow your blog? it wont let me do it?!?!
So glad it is over with for you and your mother...lol. He is a beautiful baby Kadee and Blake.
Congrats! He is soooo cute!
Post a Comment