Thursday, February 5, 2009
Scotts Babies.....
So Kara and I have been debating who Paizlie looks like. When I first saw her, I immediately saw Scott as a baby...REALLY!! Kara says, No No No....Sammy. I've always said that Gunner looked like Sammy.....well.......Kara put this little comparison together...looking at this perspective, I'm not sure!! I guess they look like..............A Baby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Whoever she looks like she is a sweet little baby! Congrats you guys!
I say scott on both!
She's a beauty, and I love the name!
First, I have to agree with Kara... as far as baby pics I think Sammy. Second, no baby yet for us. Poor Emily she is not really due until the 25th but she has been trying to have her for a couple of weeks. But the Dr said that the baby is not ready so she is just going to have to suffer through. I will let you know.
castor oil!!!! (not til the baby is ready tho of course)
Post a Comment