
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Proud of Kadee
Today is a day I have waited for, for a long time! Kadee is going to take her endowments out at the Provo Temple. It is a mothers pay day when her kids choose to do the right thing, and today is a HUGE thing! I am excited to be Kadee's escort and be there with her when she makes the biggest and most valuable promise to her Heavenly Father. Congratulations Kadee! We are so proud of you. Blake and Kadee will be sealed at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple on Tuesday the 24th one day after their 1st anniversary!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I am with you. This is a great day. Good luck with the dry eyes. I am so proud of her and how far she has come.
KADEE, CONGRATS... I AM SO PROUD AND HAPPY FOR YOU! I WISH I COULD BE THERE! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
**On Another Note**
Im just going down my Family & Friends list and sending them a plug for Scrappin' Blogs Layouts! The layouts are made by myself, my mom, sister-in-law, & cousin... (in my opinion they are better than Custest Blog on the Block layouts) but we want you to decide... Go check us out: www.scrappinblogs.blogspot.com or just go click on the link on my page... We have changed the codes so that you can upload them just as easy as you can upload Cutest Blog on the Block layouts! So if you know how to use theirs, youll know how to use OURS!
Check us out PLEASE!
If you do like our layouts - sign up to be a "follower" and read how to get a free custom header to match your new Scrappin' Blogs Layout!
♥
Tycie, Elaine, Kristy & Kara
Congrats mama Jo! I say it to you as well as our sweet Kadee because if you hadn't raised her with the values, integrity and perserverence then she would not have made it to this day! We love her so much and are so proud of her too! What a blessing to have an eternal family! Can't wait to see you all in white!
I bet it was a special day! Kadee is a strog person and has gone through a lot. I agree that this step says a lot about her character and the character of the man she married. Congrats to the whole family, I wish I was there too.
Kadee, I am so proud of you, you have come along HARD way. You are a beautiful and very special woman, who is going to be a great mother, we love you and Blake and very greatful for him to.
Post a Comment