Sunday, February 1, 2009

Deja Vous......

Yesterday Scott came over to go shooting guns with his dad and Jade. When he walked in, a nice surprise was with him....Tyler Farley and Clint Mitchell! Immediately it reminded me of when they were teenagers having a "sleepover" at our house. I remember going downstairs that morning to see what the "boys" were doing and this is what I found........


I had to get a picture! All 3 boys in the same bed..LOL.. but as Tyler said,
"there was proper spacing between them, and no "spooning". It was a good laugh.
So here they are 5 years later.....


Scott had a good group of friends back in the day! We loved them all.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well they did have their own blankets..

Christina said...

I so remember seeing that picture ages ago! Funny to see them all now!

Adrie said...

I love that picture, that is too funny!

Anonymous said...

hmmm... the whole right side of your blog i see.. scott.. gunner.. sammy... scott... gunner... sammy.... oh there's dad... and gunner... oh wait dont blink! there's one of my kids! gunner... gunner.... hmmmm

Blake.Kadee.Bryson said...

Oh man! Tyler's mustache is freakin killer! He looks like an old man :D