Monday, February 16, 2009

The Jade-erator

Sometimes I think that Jade is getting left behind from all the attention we give to the grandbabies, so I am going to post a picture of my soon to be 17 year old! He's has been the best kid! Once in a while we get "attitude", but if i were to compare him to my other kids, I have to say he's been my easiest! Maybe it's because I've gotten older and have had to practice patience but I do have to say his temperment has been the best! Love you Jadester.......



Jade and Tyler being cool on Homecoming........

Jade and Tyler being freaks..........

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEST KID COMPARED TO ME, MY EYE!

...ok maybe a little.

Christina said...

I love Jade! I loved it when he was little and would tell me I was his favorite cousin! He was the cutest kid then and nothing has changed. Love ya Jade!

Anonymous said...

by the way..

I love you, Jude

Adrie said...

Where is that building you got his pictures taken at? I love it!

Adrie said...

Thanks so much! I will have to go drive around there to see if I can find it. Anyways Tuccano's was a joke for us too. We went at about 3pm on Monday and we had to wait 1 1/2 hours, but we were craving it, and it was well worth it!

Mike and Tycie said...

Sorry to break the news to you Christina ~ but appearently he told more than just YOU that you were his favorite cousin b/c he told me that TONS of times! :)... lol Just kidding... It was always Wubus and I! Jade you ROCK! Cant believe how much youve grown since I was there 3 years ago!
Lub Ya!

Anonymous said...

Jude is a favorite cousin slut. lol

CathyCosby said...

WHAT A BRAT YOU ARE. But I love you anyway my spongebob, blues clues friend.