Tuesday, February 24, 2009

For all Eternity

What a WONDERFUL day!



Coming out of the Temple







Kadee's BEST friend Taysia was there to congratulate her! Love ya Taysier....


I couldn't be more proud of my Wubus!


Thanks to Grandpa and Grandma Hurst for their love & support

Uncle Dennis giving his hugs.....

They had a lot of support...Thank you everyone!!!

8 comments:

Sarah Blackhurst said...

We LOVED being there today. Wouldn't have missed it for anything! So proud of BL and KD!!!

Christina said...

She looks so pretty! What a special day. My dad said the spirit was very strong in the sealing, and was beautiful. I am glad they had so much support. Way to go Kadee and Blake! I wish we could have been there!

Gayle said...

Looks like you had a great day. It's always nice when family supports you like that. BUT, where is Randy ? Good job Kadee and Blake, I am so proud of you.

Jason, Natalie & Maicie said...

Congratulations to Kadee and Blake and everyone! I know how you were waiting for this just as much as them JoAnna! ;) That's so exciting...what a neat day it looked like for you guys! It's the most important day of your life, now everything will be complete when the little one gets here! I am so happy for all of you!

Mike and Tycie said...

Im so proud of you Kadee... Im having one problem after the other trying to get all my ducks in a row for our "special day"... Im so glad you got yours! I really wish I could have been there! :)

♥ you so much!

CathyCosby said...

It was a very special day, I was so overcome with emotions, thanks Kadee and Blake for incuding us on this wonderful day.

Jesse, Trista and Jaiden Wright said...

She's very cute all pregnant! Congrats to Kadee!

Keri said...

Congratulations!! What a happy day!