11 years ago at 4:30 p.m. tonight...(I remember details)...Scott had his 4-wheeler accident. He went into surgery in 1997 and came out in 1998 with 5 plates and 15 screws in his face, a badly broken arm with 2 pins. He was one hurtin' little boy. This is what he looked like after 12 hours in I.C.U. and surgery.
**
SIDE NOTE** yesterday he was playing basketball with the guys at work and got elbowed and broke his nose in 3 places.....SIGH!

4 comments:
So sad! I remember hearing about that accident 11 years ago I think through Kenzie Cook, you should lock him up and not let him out that boy is always getting hurt.
I agree.. Scott needs to not play anymore sports! Tell him get well!
GAG, Scott take the camera away from your mom....
I am so glad that day is in the past... I cant believe how bad he was hurt... Im sure the pictures dont even tell the whole story! That boy really is a magnet for accidents!
Post a Comment