For me, Christmas is all about having the family together!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i (we) sure loved being at ur house for xmas mom. thanks for everything & making it a special holiday this year for my kids... esp letting them stay with you for so long. u are the best gumma (and crappa of course!) ever!! thanks a million times over
Looks like you guys had a Merry christmas and how fun to have your Grandkids stay with you. I tried to talk my parents into sleeping over at our house, but they wouldn't they drove up at 5am instead, kind of crazy!
I love your family... they are so great! I hate that i was getting to know Kya and Ryv and then had to leave... they are getting so big and dont even know me anymore :(
Kadee looks so grown up and beautiful! Kara your little trendy model - shes so stinkin cute! Your family is great! Im glad you had such a great holiday!
6 comments:
i (we) sure loved being at ur house for xmas mom. thanks for everything & making it a special holiday this year for my kids... esp letting them stay with you for so long. u are the best gumma (and crappa of course!) ever!! thanks a million times over
Looks like you guys had a Merry christmas and how fun to have your Grandkids stay with you. I tried to talk my parents into sleeping over at our house, but they wouldn't they drove up at 5am instead, kind of crazy!
I love your family... they are so great! I hate that i was getting to know Kya and Ryv and then had to leave... they are getting so big and dont even know me anymore
:(
Kadee looks so grown up and beautiful! Kara your little trendy model - shes so stinkin cute! Your family is great! Im glad you had such a great holiday!
Love you bunches!
(Bachelor on January 5th)
Looks like you all had a GREAT Christmas! Your G-Kids are so darn cute!! I love Kadee's prego belly!
What a FUN post, Jo. I LOVED it. Loved the pictures. Love you.
That's so fine.....like the hair Kara, Sammy's hair looks good...lol
Post a Comment