Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ann-E-Wok Is Missing

Well our beloved Shih-tzu dog Ann-E-Wok, (Annie) who would have turned 14 this next May is missing. I think that she walked off somewhere to die. I have looked everywhere possible in the house that she could fit, to see if she's there. Can't find her. I have gone to the 3 houses here on my street that she likes to frequent and no sign. She doesn't go off too far because she is going deaf and blind, plus she HATES her paws in the snow, so she usually just goes out to tinkle and right back in. I haven't seen her now for 2 days. I'm sad. I hope she will show up, but after this long, I am really thinking that she went off somewhere to die. She was really slowing down these past few weeks. I wonder if Ozzy our cat had anything to do with it?

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh how sad!! I hope you figure out what's up. Good luck!

Blake.Kadee.Bryson said...

Poor Annie... Time for another one!

Adrie said...

That is so sad, I'm sorry

Anonymous said...

sorry mom... at least she had a good long life

CathyCosby said...

I Loved this little dog...good bye Annie