This is a video of my 13 year old shih-tzu dog Annie, who is constantly terrorized by our cat Ozzy. I'm afraid that one day she will have a heart attack or stroke from being startled by the cat. Annie is going deaf and blind, so half the time she doesn't know when the cat is sneaking up on her. Poor thing.
Take a look.....
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
i dunno about anyone else, but I'm LMAO! That is FUNNY!
Oh, that poor thing!
I saw Randy the other day in the parking lot at Jordan Landing - coming out from lunch. I resisted the urge to tear across the parking lot and give him a hug....y'know, in case he didn't even remember who I was. That would have been a little awkward. Oh, and since he was carrying his gun, I didn't feel like startling him. :-)
Hey I just came across your blog. I dont know if you remember me but I used to t.a. in the office..anyways I was laughing so hard when I saw this!!! I have a cat exactly like that and its crazy and wild!
I DEMAND MORE POSTS
Poor Annie!
I love how you can see Ozzy lurking in the shadows just waiting for her unexpecting victim... This was too funny!
Love you!
Tycie
Post a Comment