Darin and I are laughing so hard....we will watch it again! haha!!!! I have my friends watching it too! Darin thought she was doing the riverdance! HAHA...HAHA!!!
I totally love that she comes bogging down the hill...KED NO! I am still cracking up....then the sounds when she falls is hilarious!! Reminds me of Grandma Lou...HAHA!
6 comments:
Yea well I knew that I have been put here to be the amuzement for my family....
There are only 7 letters for this post: OMG LMAO
You are so funny, Cathy! I hope you're ok!! ;)
Darin and I are laughing so hard....we will watch it again! haha!!!! I have my friends watching it too! Darin thought she was doing the riverdance! HAHA...HAHA!!!
I totally love that she comes bogging down the hill...KED NO! I am still cracking up....then the sounds when she falls is hilarious!! Reminds me of Grandma Lou...HAHA!
Oh My heck tell Cathy I was laughing my butt off the entire time I was watching this! Great moment caught on camera by the way! Loved it!
LMAO That is too funny, I love it! Poor Kathy I hope your arm is feeling better!
Post a Comment