Saturday, October 11, 2008

Jade's First Fender Bender


Jade was on his way to work yesterday on the freeway. There is construction between Payson and Spanish Fork. As he came over the bridge, traffic was at a stand still from another wreck up ahead. He rear-ended another car. Not too much damage to either vehicle. After waiting an hour for Highway Patrol to show up, the other guy told Jade he was tired of waiting and to just go on their way! Whew! Jade was lucky because he would have got the ticket!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Now the Kidney Beaner doesn't look so new!! haha... poor Judia.

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Is this going to be a repeat of the last child? I hope not for the sake of your insurance!

Blake.Kadee.Bryson said...

BAHAHA! and YOU said he wouldnt wreck!!!! HILARIOUS! Now every single one of my siblings have had at least ONE wreck! BOO YA!

Randy & JoAnna said...

I don't recall saying he'd never wreck...I could have said, he wouldn't wreck as much as YOU! Laugh now, but wait till you have 3 vehicles totaled and have to pay for it, then you'll be thankful you didn't die in your early age!
Kisses & Hugs.

Adrie said...

That sucks I remember that feeling. Anyways I went private so if you still want access to my blog e-mail me at adrie_mattinson@yahoo.com