Oh, man....I thought yours were funny. 1974 is borderline serial killer!LOL!
OK , that is just wrong. I thougt your were so funny, but Randy is down right scary. Robert and I laughed our head's off when looking at these.
These are so funny, I couldn't quit laughing, but I couldn't get them to work for me!
HAHA 1974 looks like Snape on Harry Potter! That is hilarious!
JoAnna you have to tell Randy he doesn't have to pull anymore line-ups for me for the incident that happened a few years ago at Kohl's! We found the guy!!! "1974!"
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Oh, man....I thought yours were funny. 1974 is borderline serial killer!
LOL!
OK , that is just wrong. I thougt your were so funny, but Randy is down right scary. Robert and I laughed our head's off when looking at these.
These are so funny, I couldn't quit laughing, but I couldn't get them to work for me!
HAHA 1974 looks like Snape on Harry Potter! That is hilarious!
JoAnna you have to tell Randy he doesn't have to pull anymore line-ups for me for the incident that happened a few years ago at Kohl's! We found the guy!!! "1974!"
Post a Comment