Hey Joanna, you do have some cute grandkids! I'll have to add you to my list as well. I'm glad you found me. I am still hanging around at the Chevron. You could say, maybe I'd be called a manager or something like that. I like to think I'm way too busy too work but not yet I guess.
Hey JoAnna aka Jomamma--YES, we are in Dire need of a meal!!! Make sure it's a good one, we aren't picky. Until then, we'll be excitedly awaiting for it. :) P.S. glad you love being a g-ma-I know my mom loves it too!!
5 comments:
What a cute picture of you and the grandkids, lucky you, you have 2 more on the way..........hooray!!!
did you use the protouch on this picture. It looks great!
Hey Joanna, you do have some cute grandkids! I'll have to add you to my list as well. I'm glad you found me. I am still hanging around at the Chevron. You could say, maybe I'd be called a manager or something like that. I like to think I'm way too busy too work but not yet I guess.
Hey JoAnna aka Jomamma--YES, we are in Dire need of a meal!!! Make sure it's a good one, we aren't picky. Until then, we'll be excitedly awaiting for it. :) P.S. glad you love being a g-ma-I know my mom loves it too!!
That is a great picture of you guys. Cute cute grandkids! You look good too!
Post a Comment