Saturday, September 20, 2008

It's Game Day....

Saturday's during this time of the year mean one thing..... BYU FOOTBALL! The Cougars are back! Watching BYU'S team this year, reminds me of the Ty Detmer years, back when watching the games were fun and exciting! In excitement for today's game, I decided that I was going to make some fresh salsa for us to munch on. (Blake's mom Becky insisted I go up to her house and pick all the fresh veggies that I needed. She said if i didn't get them, the deer will. So I did! In fact, that is where I was going when I saw the dude in the next post)
All ready for game time, with Tostito Scoops and Fresh Salsa in hand, we find out the game is only televised on The Mtn. Network.............. &#@%!!!!!
CAN I TELL YOU HOW MUCH I HATE THE MTN. NETWORK SINCE THEY DON'T GIVE DISH NETWORK THE RIGHTS TO CARRY IT!!!
We had to listen to the dang thing on the radio and get a visual of the game while eating the salsa! Oh well......there's always next week!
Rah Rah Rah Rah Rah....Gooooooooo Cougars!



5 comments:

Gayle said...

You know that my memorie is gone.. but I will try and remember on the next game to give you a call so you can watch it at my house. You are welcome to bring all the salsa and chips you want.

Jenni said...

I feel your pain. We just switched to DirecTV last week because we couldn't take it anymore. :-)

Your salsa looks awesome!

Christina said...

To bad for you....I WATCHED THE GAME...to bad for me!

That guy in the next post is awesome! By the way I CAN'T BELIEVE I LEFT MY SHOES AT YOUR HOUSE! What an idiot I am!

Judy said...

Sheesh. It's a good thing you had some good food to salve your wounds.

Corbo and Trav Hanson said...

The best part of the BYU season will be when Utah beats them in November! Go Utes!