Saturday, August 2, 2008

And How Was Your Day???


So this is pretty funny! Scott was doing water deployment training with the canines and one of the dogs came across the river and bit the protective sleeve like he was suppose to. The dog handler called the dog off. The dog then spun around behind Scott and so Scott turned to face the dog, but he turned to slow and the dog keyed on his movement and spun around and bit his right butt cheek!!! He had to go to Alta View Hospital to have the wound flushed out! The guy whose dog bit him took this picture! Scott said quite a few people at the hospital got a kick out of this moment!
Nice panties Scott!


6 comments:

Jenni said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Hysterical...

Unknown said...

I am honestly laughing out loud!! nice cheeks scooter. poor Dog

Sarah Blackhurst said...

Oh I can't wait to meet Scott in person, this will be a great conversation starter!

Keri said...

You are one mean momma to put that on your blog......

Judy said...

LOL. Scott's a good sport to allow himself to be photographed in that. . . um . . . unusual position. Funny, funny. Seriously, though, I hope he'll be ok soon. That must hurt like h. . a dog bite.

Adrie said...

That is so funny, Poor Scott always gets the worst of everything. I love the picture!