Thursday, August 7, 2008

2 Buns In The Ovens!


We have 2 more grandbabies on the way!!
Kadee just found out she is pregnant and by our own predictions, we figured she'd be due around the middle part of April.
Sammy is pregnant and she is due on February 12th.
This will be 5 for us.
WE LOVE GRANDBABIES!!

4 comments:

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

Congrats to Kadee and Scott! How exciting for you! It was so fun seeing Randy performing in that post below! It makes me miss ol' Salem! I remember when he was in a pirate skit the year that I was Miss Salem. He was so funny! Have a fun Salem Days Weekend!

Jenni said...

Congratulations!

Christina said...

Wow! My mom didn't tell me about Kadee! CONGRATS! What was the whole spill she gave me about them waiting???? LIAR! I am excited for her!

Adrie said...

Congrats that is awesome, I think my mom wishes she had more. My mom told me you did invitations?