Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Randy!

Today is Randy's 51st birthday. I always make a special post for birthdays or special occasions with pictures to go with it. In searching my archives for such things, I came across this video of Randy and decided I would just use this instead of pictures because this video describes my Randy!!! He has always been a character since the day I met him. He is so much fun, and anyone that knows him, knows how CRAZY the man is, even to this day. I get annoyed with him quite a bit because most of the time he just doesn't know when to STOP!! So, as I was watching this video it solidify's what I'm talking about. Randy is talented at many many things, he's a jack of all trades, can fix anything, he's an adreniline junkie and loves his job, if he's kicking down doors, taking down criminals at gun point, he really should be a canine because he can find the drugs in the best hiding places...even at 51 the man can still play softball like a champ! You should see him smack the ball over the fence and run the bases 90 miles an hour!! No one can beat his outfielding skills, slides, somersaults...WHATEVER......
What this video is about for those of you who don't know, Randy is an actor (true story, he was in a movie with Keifer Sutherland..I think that would count as being an actor, wouldn't you?) and for many many years he was a permanent fixture in the Salem Days Pagent, because he could play any part they would ask him to. He knows how to make people laugh. This is at a practice for the pagent 2 years ago. You will want to pause my music player to the right before starting the video so you can hear it..............
HaPpY BiRtHdAy Randy!!!

2 comments:

CathyCosby said...

Happy Birthday Randy, you are the best, I Love you, you are so good to me, especially when: I drop in to stay at a moments notice, you go to the Cotton Shop and pick up my sewing machines (which by the way the ladies there love it when he comes in), takes me out to eat, babysits me when I am sick and sleeping on your couch, fixes my flattires, etc etc etc. See why I love him.

Christina said...

HILARIOUS! Happy Birthday Randy! I know I am late. :)