Saturday, May 1, 2010

Senior Pics

I'm not going to lie...it is so nice to have a photographer in the family!! Now all I need is a cosmotologist and I'm set!! Ok, well maybe a doctor and a dentist would be good too!!
Kara does such an amazing job, she really has an eye for photography and I love these pictures of Jade Ry. Isn't he one good looking kid???

3 comments:

Mike and Tycie said...

He sure is a good lookin kid - but what "Hall" kid isnt? Love the pictures Kara! Great Job AS ALWAYS!!!

CathyCosby said...

YES he is, and I Love that boy, and Kara does amazing work, I like you am glad for a photographer in the family, Christina can make this fat ole' gal presentable.

Christina said...

I LOVE all of them. I can't believe he is this old. Is he really joining the national guard? I saw that on the announcement on Kara's blog. If so good for him. How do you feel about that?