Just before graduation, I had to run inside and get some pictures of his friends.
One of Jade's great friends that he has had since elementary school....Desiree Moore. We love this girl tons.....she's a cutie.
The graduation started off with skydivers bringing in the flag. It was a great patriotic moment

The graduates parade around the track......
Two thumbs up!!! "I DID IT!!!"
Getting hugs from Kara....
Grandpa Hurst.......
Good friend/teacher Karl Hales.......
And the parentals........
The whole family group including my FAVORITE AUNT CATHY!!! She cried because her favorite nephew was all grown up now....
After graduation, it was off to The Olive Garden. Ryver, Kya & Bryson waiting on the curb to go inside...
After lunch this really great photographer named Kara, took Jade and Jake out for the LAST graduation pictures. So Kara let them do whatever they wanted to do....Thank you Kara for all these awesome pictures...you are the greatest!!!
And so here we are....to the end of a high school era. Jade now plans to join the National Guard. We love him, and we are proud of him and the wonderful son, brother, uncle that any of us could ever ask for. LOVE YOU JADE RYAN HALL!!!

3 comments:
Oh, wow, JoAnna. What a wonderful day for all of you! I loved the photos. And the music--well, way to start up the tears. Congratulations, Jade! We're proud of you, too!
Crazy that all your kids are all gone! But you have some really really cute grandkids!!! :)
I cant believe this little guy is graduated and not so little anymore!!! It was almost 5 years ago that I lived there and I cant believe how grown up he is now! What a stud - and a BIG congradulations to him for passin 12th grade! On to much bigger and better things! Love ya Jade!
Post a Comment