26 years ago today, I was one tired mommy. I was in labor with Scott for 18 long hours! Scott has been the best son a mom can ask for. His friends, and at times his family, would tease him because he has been a momma's boy, but that's ok by me!!! A son should love their mothers right?? Heavenly Father has a special plan for Scott, as he has escaped death 3 times. The first being his ATV accident that smashed the left side of his face, fracturing his skull in two places. The second being nearly burned up in his tent at scout camp. And third, his baseball accident 2 years ago, lacerating his spleen and bleeding out 98% of his blood volume.
I don't know what this family would be like without Scott in it. He is so important to us, we are so proud of him and how he is excelling in his law enforcement career and love his guts so much!
Happy Birthday Scotty!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Scott!!! :)
Happy Birthday Scott!!!
Post a Comment