April is a very busy month for Birthday's in our family. Bryson turned one yesterday. You can see Bryson's one year pictures below, but I will share the pictures from yesterday on his special day.
The day started out by getting his first birthday cake decorated. Bryson's daddy is a farmer and so Kadee picked a John Deer themed birthday for him. She bought a tractor cake pan and we went to work decorating it. Here is the end result. Then Kadee made his own birthday cake to dive into. I don't have any pictures yet of him eating his cake, I will have to get them from Kadee and post them later.
While we were decorating the cake, Grandpa Tank power-raked our yard, I raked it up into piles and Bryson played like a real boy in it!!
Then it was off to his first birthday party. Kadee did a fabulous job! We had Fat-Jack's pizza (the best pizza ever!), drinks and cake and ice cream. Family members from both families were there to celebrate.
While we waited for everyone to get there, Grandpa Tank was soaking in some sun, and Bryson had to climb all over him...
After eating, it was time to get down to business and open all the gifts! Wow did he ever get a lot! He is definately loved.
We had a really fun day. Thanks Blake and Kadee for giving us this little boy to love! Happy Birthday Bryson "Sherp" Ellsworth!!! We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment