Sunday, January 17, 2010
My Heros
Sorry if the pictures are a little lame, but I COULD NOT get Randy or Scott to pose for me, so if they say these are stupid pictures, then I guess next time they will cooperate right? Randy got "called out" so Scott went along as his partner. I have to say that I was proud as I watched them getting ready to leave with their gear on. Father and son...two cops...they make GREAT partners. Hopefully someday Scotty will get on with AP&P and learn from the best (his dad), before he retires. I know his dad would like that too!!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
ah how special! maybe someday Shawn can join them... :)
ah how special! maybe someday Shawn can join them... :)
I remember watching them gear up when I lived with you guys!!! I always wanted uncle randy to take me out but I was never able to go (to much of a liability) but it would have been fun! They are some good lookin - tough cops! I wouldnt want to mess with them!
Post a Comment