Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Late Birthday Post...

I am late posting a Happy Birthday wish to my beautiful daughter Kadee Jo, a.k.a. Wubus. On Monday the 25th she turned 22 years old. It's hard for me to believe that she's that old. I remember the day I found out I was pregnant with her how excited I was because I knew that meant I would be able to quit work and be home with her and my two oldest. I hated taking my kids to daycare, I just wanted to be home with them. Kadee has been my lively child. Everyday is a new adventure with her!! She's so full of life. Kadees greatest quality is her HUGE FORGIVING heart. People can be so mean to her, and she forgives them instantly as if nothing has ever happend. Kadee is full of charity, always thinking of others first and their feelings. I wish I had these qualities that she possesses. The other thing Kadee does well is makes cute babies!! Little Bryson is so darn cute and I'm sure the one that she's carrying is going to be just as cute or even cuter!
We love you Kadee, and are so glad you are a part of this family. Happy Birthday to you!!!



1 comment:

Christina said...

Sweet post Joanna! Happy Birthday Kadee.