Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Shawn

This is a VERY late post to tell my son-in-law Shawn Happy Birthday!! Even tho I told him on his b-day and we had a party for him, I can't let the opportunity go, by telling him what a SPECIAL person he is to us. Kara needs to know how truly lucky she is to have Shawn. I don't know many husbands that are like Shawn. You know that this man loves his wife and more importantly how serious he takes being a good husband and father. When Shawn got a new job after being unemployed for 6 months, he said how he's going to miss not getting to play with his kids everyday, all day long. How many guys say that!!
Anyway....we just want Shawn to know how much we absolutely LOVE him and appreciate all he does for our daughter and our grandchildren.
HaPpY bIrThDaY sHaWn-JuAn!!!!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am indeed the luckiest gal on the planet. I am treated like a queen even when I don't deserve it.