Tuesday, August 18, 2009

29 Years Ago Today.......

HaPpY AnNiVaRsArY to Us!!!

29 years ago today I married my love. Did you know we had only known each other for 2 months before getting married? I met Randy on Center Street in Provo on June 20th 1980. He was a cocky little turd, who strutted his stuff for all the ladies cruising Center. He saw me and yelled for me to "pull over"!! Playing hard to get, I didn't! On the next pass down Center, he jumped out in front of my car, forcing me to stop so he could jump in. He asked me out on a date and when he asked for my name and number, I told him I was Lisa Jensen, and gave him a phony phone number. My friend that was with me ended up telling him my real name and phone number. From the day we went on our first date, we were inseperable. He was the BEST kisser!! Randy wore this black western shirt with white snap buttons that he looked so HOT (sexy) in, and after our first date I had to keep it because it had his "smell" on it! When I missed him, I would sniff the shirt and couldn't wait to be with him!
So here we are 29 years later, and I still love the same good-looking, sexy man.


HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RANDALL FRANK HALL!!



And this is the result after 29 years of marriage.......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw cute! Happy 29th!!!! LOVE YOU!!

Jesse, Trista and Jaiden Wright said...

Awww that is so sweet! Happy Anniversary!

CathyCosby said...

Thats so fine and what a kiss up you are, right Randy.

Elaine/Kent said...

What a crew! You have a terrific fam! Congrats on the 29 years!