Ok. I'm not going to lie. I'M OLD! I knew I was getting up there, but it didn't really hit me till last night! How come? Well this was the last "sleep-over" with Kya and Ryver after 5 sleepovers! It was New Years Eve and since I had the kids and knew that Randy and I wouldn't be doing anything I also volunteered to keep Gunner overnight! It was a treat! I loved having my 3 grandbabies there and they were soooo good. Kya is like a little mother to Gunner, and Ryv didn't understand why Gunner didn't get into trouble when he threw balls at him, or hit him. Ryv just looked at me dumbfounded, wondering why he was getting away with being abused! Anyway....Gunner-Man had fun with his cousins, he would laugh at anything they did. When it was time for bed, he didn't want to get into his crib, he wanted to be in with Kya and Ryver (and Ozzy) on the hide-a-bed. So I let him lay there and watch spongebob with them until they all fell asleep!
Kya, Ryv and Gunner all went back to their mommies and daddies today, and Gramma Jo is POOPED!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!


5 comments:
how stinkin' precious!
You are such a fun Grandma!
Don't you love sleepovers ? I do, I don't think Robert likes them as much as me but he just puts up with me. Sounds like you had a great time.
those little ones are so cute - I see a resemblance to their aunt cathy.
I know exactly how you feel, I need just a 5 minute time-out myself...
Post a Comment