Kadee invited me to go to her ultrasound yesterday. It's a boy! Boy is it a boy!!! No questions here as you can see. Blake is pretty proud of his endowed son!
I was thrilled when she asked me to go. What an awesome feeling it is to see a new little grandchild to love! So now I will get a granddaughter, (Paizley Jo) in February and a grandson, (Bryson) in April!!! (I'll have 3 grandsons and 2 granddaughters) Yeah for Gramma Jo!!!
Ok so I am wiping tears from that last post! That really made me realize how much I love and need my Ma even though we totally have it out like all the time. Beautiful post. Tell Kadee Congrats!!
CONGRATS!!! That is soooooo great. You are becoming a granny over and over again. How are you doing with Kara, Shawn and the kiddos in St. George? Are you missing them like crazy? I bet.........
Matt's dad's name is Ray Lynn Hurst He grew up in Payson and went to Payson High he has a couple siblings that are younger and might be around your age Harley, Melvin, I don't remember any more. That would be cool if we were related now!
6 comments:
We couldn't be more excited to have a boy cousin! YAY!
For sure it's a boy!!!
Ok so I am wiping tears from that last post! That really made me realize how much I love and need my Ma even though we totally have it out like all the time. Beautiful post. Tell Kadee Congrats!!
NOPE-Nope I still think it is a girl, you all are seeing the umbilical cord....LOL - Congrats
CONGRATS!!! That is soooooo great. You are becoming a granny over and over again. How are you doing with Kara, Shawn and the kiddos in St. George? Are you missing them like crazy? I bet.........
Matt's dad's name is Ray Lynn Hurst He grew up in Payson and went to Payson High he has a couple siblings that are younger and might be around your age Harley, Melvin, I don't remember any more. That would be cool if we were related now!
Post a Comment