For me, the experience of becoming a grandma for the first time was the most wonderful thing. The feelings I had come over me the moment she was born were indescribable. It's just something you have to experience to understand.
Here is a picture that was taken of Kara right before she had Kya.
Kara got toxemia really bad and had to be induced 4 weeks early. Kya's lungs were not quite strong enough and she would stop breathing, so the first week of her life was spent in a space bubble!! Not getting to hold your first grandbaby was really hard.
Hard as it was for me not getting to hold her, it was ten times worse for Kara!
Indo was the "only child" until Kya came along. His nose was really bent out of shape when he realized she wasn't going anywhere.
Look how young Jade was when Kya was born!! He was only 10!!

Truth be told, being a grandma and grandpa is as close we ever get to perfection!!!
.jpg)
Happy Birthday Kya Pearl Hancock. We love you sooo sooo much.

3 comments:
AWE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYA!!! I loved the pictures in this post... I had no idea about the toxiema - how scary! Kara even looked soooo young 7 years ago!!! Hard to believe Kya is 7 years old now!!! Time flies WAY to fast!
You have some cute grandkids!!!! Email me at candicetopham@gmail.com and I will invite you to our blog!!! Cute cute blog! :)
Cute post! Happy Birthday Kya! I agree with Tycie, Kara looked so young.
Post a Comment