This is his favorite move....The Grambi. He's really quite good at it, and it takes the opponent by surprise when he does it.
He just about pinned this guy.....
Jade took 4th place in his weight class. There were 13 high schools competing in this tournament. I was so proud of him!
I guess his eyes got stuck that way from grappling........
The grandkids did pretty darn good considering how long they had to sit and wait. Gunner and Paizlie were not able to come. Scott missed his babies so much. So did we. Maybe next time....
After the wrestling tournament we went back to the motel to have some fun. Chris, Kathy, Shania and Trent came to play a little ping-pong. Trent got a bit upset that he wasn't winning and left...lol....
Having all 4 of my kids there with us at the motel was quite fun! Even tho they are all grown up, they remain close with each other and that makes me smile!! Love you Chitlins......
To end the evening it was good food and a good time at The Texas Roadhouse........
I love my family!!! Congrats on the win Jade.....

3 comments:
Looks like you had a fun trip, I love St. George, and congrats to Jade on 4th place!
I love your family too!!!
Way to go Jade! I love your family the mostest!
Post a Comment