Monday, November 16, 2009

Family Pictures

My daughter Kara has got some real talent! She picked up photography as a hobby and has made a pretty good business out of it. She stays busy, but found enough time to take care of her family. A couple of weeks ago, we went out to get some shots. I'm happy with the results! Thanks Kara, you are A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

aw shucks momma.. you're too nice :) it's easy to get good pics of beautiful people though :)

Topham Family said...

Oh how cute!!! She does amazing!!!

Mike and Tycie said...

Yes, your daughter has some great talent!!! I want her to come and take pictures of my family!!! You are a good lookin group!!! I love your hair - the cut and color on you is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! Love it!!!

Jenni said...

Love that last one of you! You look so happy and peaceful. Beautiful!

The fam looks awesome, too! :-)