Monday, January 5, 2009

Woot Woot!

I've been waiting for January for 3 reasons......(in no particular order)

#1 THE BACHELOR! Starts tonight. I loved and wanted Jason to be Deanna's pick on The Bachelorette and she broke his heart big time! Seeing that he's "The Bachelor" this season made me feel better about it! (Cathy got me hooked on Momma's Boy and it's the same time as The Bachelor...what am I gonna do!!!!)

#2 AMERICAN IDOL! Starts next week. Love that show!

#3 Christmas is over! As much as I love the season, I'm always glad when it's over because I always stress over it that my kids weren't getting enough and the money seemed to run out!(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

three letters: D-V-R

Christina said...

I am just glad all the shows are back! I like Jason but I was happy with Deannas choice whatever his name was!

Randy & JoAnna said...

His name was Jesse and she dumped him! Go on YouTube and type in Deanna and Jesse and he tells in one of the clips that she dumped him. She's a player!

Gayle said...

And did you see the previews for next week ? SHE comes back. I hope the other girls beat the crap out of her. LOL Great minds think alike because I love those shows also. I love Momma's boys. I laugh out loud each week. Gotta love those protective mother's.