Monday, January 12, 2009

Police Report

So.....Randy is reading in the Payson Chronical Newspaper, and in the Police Report where they write about all the calls the police go out on this is one of the blurbs that was on the 18th of December. This is EXACTLY what it said....

"Had the unpleasant task of picking up the dead body of a black and white Shih Tzu from the road."


Well I guess that explains what happend to our dog Annie. Sad! Could they have been any more compassionate than that??? Sorry Annie, Rest In Peace.


9 comments:

Kim said...

Oh sad!! Where is the compassion!?!

Anonymous said...

poor poor annie.... :(

Adrie said...

So Sad!

Mike and Tycie said...

Poor little annie dog... So I am assuming she didnt go off and die... she got hit by a car? Lay her to rest next to Boods!

Gayle said...

Poor Annie.. I was hoping that she just found a great place to go die. By the way... is someone doing a shower for Kadee ? Can I do it ? Let me know what your plans are

Laura said...

JoAnna, I was really sad to hear about Annie! It really is hard to lose a pet. Annie has been with you guys for so long - I'm so happy she had such a great, long life with your family. I'm glad I got to hold her and pet her at Thanksgiving - she really is a sweetie. Miss you, Ann-E-Wok!

Christina said...

Sad!! Poor Annie, she will be missed.

CathyCosby said...

what a good little dog, i will miss you.

Brooke said...

Ahh, I am so sorry Jo.
Do you miss her? She was around for a long long time. So are you going to get anymore little puppies?
brookie