Hey Jo-nanna! Thank you for all those sweet words... you know youve always been my favorite aunt! (shhh) With Picaboo, it messed our computer up pretty bad, we were forced to do a hard shut down and the we had to uninstall the program and all its componants and just ran our virus scans... and that seemed to work for us... no problems since... other than that, Im not sure what else you could try!
Im so ready for Monday... I cant wait to see stephanie with her daughter... I always love those suprises!
She really is pretty! I think she looks great pregnant, and oh so happy! I can imagine what a joy it is to see your own baby so joyed to have one of her own! She will make a wonderful mama! Just like hers!
5 comments:
I wish I was that pretty when I am prego!
I'm sure you were "that pretty" when you were pregnant, but how will we ever know BECAUSE YOU NEVER TOOK PICTURES OF YOURSELF FOR ALL OF US TO SEE!!!!
Hey Jo-nanna!
Thank you for all those sweet words... you know youve always been my favorite aunt! (shhh)
With Picaboo, it messed our computer up pretty bad, we were forced to do a hard shut down and the we had to uninstall the program and all its componants and just ran our virus scans... and that seemed to work for us... no problems since... other than that, Im not sure what else you could try!
Im so ready for Monday... I cant wait to see stephanie with her daughter... I always love those suprises!
Love you!
me
I haven't had that problem with picaboo. But I do not download them, I just copy and paste into photoshop.
She really is pretty! I think she looks great pregnant, and oh so happy! I can imagine what a joy it is to see your own baby so joyed to have one of her own! She will make a wonderful mama! Just like hers!
Post a Comment