LOL - I remember that! (I also remember at the reunion that year, Kara constantly had to bring you the fly swatter so you could shove it down your cast to itch your leg... haha - good times!)
Oh, yes, I remember the broken leg. It was horrific. I'm not sure I've forgiven Randy for doing that to you. Watching your kids dive off the top of the house onto the tramp, I'm wondering if THEY'VE heard the story?
4 comments:
LOL - I remember that! (I also remember at the reunion that year, Kara constantly had to bring you the fly swatter so you could shove it down your cast to itch your leg... haha - good times!)
LOVE the mullet!
Oh, JoAnna, I am so diggin' those acid-washed jeans. You look fierce!
I linked over to your blog from my Mom's. It's nice to see how well your family is doing.
Oh, yes, I remember the broken leg. It was horrific. I'm not sure I've forgiven Randy for doing that to you. Watching your kids dive off the top of the house onto the tramp, I'm wondering if THEY'VE heard the story?
Post a Comment